I'm Ben Ozeri, welcome to my blog for Animation and other Arts.
Here you can find my work from school and some of my own studies.

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Layout for 'Bonnie and Clyde'



In the past two weeks we have been working with layout, with the teaching of Uri Kranot. Not an easy subject for me since I'm not very experienced with backgrounds. So it's great that I got some more experience with it, it really opened up my mind and eyes to how interesting environments can be and how much it can influence the mood of the scene.

This is the last assignment from the last week of Layout and After Effects. 
We were supposed to make layout for the story of Bonnie and Clyde. The scene is supposed to be the finishing scene of the movie, right after they get shot by the policemen's ambush.

The fun part is that we had a lot of freedom so we kind of got to be the directors, and not only get a storyboard and copy it. So this way I got to experiment with  how everything works together (composition, camera movement, camera shots, set design, and sound) to help me give the mood that I was aiming for.

 

No comments: