I'm Ben Ozeri, welcome to my blog for Animation and other Arts.
Here you can find my work from school and some of my own studies.

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Character Design With Photo Collage



Dam this week was awesome...
I was looking forward for Character Design week, and I learned even more then I expected.
We had Julia Bracegirdle as our character design teacher and her unconventional ways of approaching character design were very helpful for me. Her approach keeps me creative and lets me play around with the characters and get into results that I did not think of, and get some 'happy accidents'.

This is one of the assignments from this week, we were asked to make two characters that will fit 'Dr. Frankenstein's Experimental Pet Shop'
My goal for this week was to experiment with different ways of designing characters, get out of my usual  style and develop my own ways of approaching character design.
More to come in the next post.

No comments: