I'm Ben Ozeri, welcome to my blog for Animation and other Arts.
Here you can find my work from school and some of my own studies.

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Character Design For Short Film 'PLAYER TWO'


Wohoooo we are finally finished with our Short-Short Film projects!
This project is a collaboration between the two lines of study : Character Animation and Computer Graphic Arts. We were working in groups of 7 during the last 4 weeks to create a 30 sec long film for kids, using random elements that we were given.
Here is a teaser, next week we will post the final film



My part in the pre-production was character design together with Sofie Kaas-Larsen , and the guidelines were to mix between the style of Takashi Murakami and J.Otto Seibold.
The story is of a girl named Pix and her older brother Bitt, here are the final designs:








No comments: