I'm Ben Ozeri, welcome to my blog for Animation and other Arts.
Here you can find my work from school and some of my own studies.

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Fairy City In Modern Society



Sometimes the concept is just an excuse to do a drawing.
This is my piece from the last assignment of this week, the concept- Fairy City.

This week we came back from the Christmas holiday straight into intensive week of Design 2, with Lawrence Marvit.
Sometimes you get skills slowly step-by-step, and sometimes you just get stuck and suddenly it just hits you- this week was like that.
I was limited by my rendering skills, until the very last moment when everything got into place. This week will be remembered as a turn point for me into the world of environment painting. Yes the stuff around the character are important.
Thanks bad-ass teacher and awesome classmates.
I had a great time this week and I will defiantly continue with concept art.

"Make me a drawing that I would wanna watch the fucking movie"- Lawrence Marvit.



No comments: