I'm Ben Ozeri, welcome to my blog for Animation and other Arts.
Here you can find my work from school and some of my own studies.

Friday, November 2, 2012


Drawing for Animation class with Frederik Villumsen.
In the past 2 weeks we have been working on a Mickey Mouse scene, using the model from Fantasia.
The guidelines were 6 sec, Mickey casts a spell and then gets disappointed by the result.

In this assignment I wanted my story to be very clear, and that I would hit the audience exactly where I was aiming for. In the end, telling a story and communicating with the audience is the most important part of Animation. Close to the end of the project, after having a small visit in my workstation from Kaj Pindal, I understood how timing was the tool that made the biggest difference in achieving that goal. 

No comments: